At Rockford kindergarten Day care and Primary School, God fearing and good behavior is a mandate for every student for effective learning to take place. Rockford school emphasis is to raise positive behavior, attitude and effort and to increase children’s awareness of the need to make a significant contribution to their community. When it comes to responsibility, everyone
Academics: At Rockford Kindergarten we teach children using the learning frame work for the Kindergarten and we emphasize reading and teaching it effectively. We use the thematic curriculum for P.1, P.2 and P.3. We monitor the children’s performance by carrying out weekly assessment, Mid-term and End of term exams. We do both internal and external exams.
History: Rockford Kindergarten school started in the year 2009 with an enrollment of 65 pupils, 6 teachers and 7 support staff. Rockford had 4 classes that is Baby, Middle, Pre and P.1. But now we have an enrollment of 250 pupils that’s a percentage of 30, 10 teachers and 12 support staff. We now have 7 classes that’s Alpha – reception class, Baby, Middle Bright, Middle Clever, Pre, P.1, P.2 and P.3.
Motto: Education for a brighter future.
Rockford Kindergarten Services
- Kindergarten early learning and education services.
- Lower Primary school education Services ( P1 to P3)
- Day care services (all levels)
- Transport services (Pick up and Drop home)
- Sporting activities including Swimming, Games and Athletics
- Music dance and drama
- Education trips
- Education/exhibition days
- Primary four come next year
- Compute laboratory for primary four come next year
- Insurance package for every pupil in the school come next term
Rockford Kindergarten, P. O. Box 21158 , Kampala, Uganda. Kajjansi 1 km off Entebbe RoadREVIEW HERE